ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Cache loading errors out
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 06:53:49 GMT
Arthi,

I found out that there was an issue with visor cmd that was fixed recently
The fix will be available in the next release.

As per SQL performance, the offheap data is deserialized and copied to
Java heap when you need to return it as a part of a query result set.
In fact SQL is able to look over offheap data without moving it to Java
heap.

Makes sense?

Regards,
Denis