ignite-user mailing list archives

From arthi <Arthi.Kasturirangan...@nielsen.com>
Subject Affinity Collocation - Using CacheKeyConfiguration - Multiple fields
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 07:25:07 GMT
Hi Ignite Gurus.

For collocating objects in a partitioned cache, can I define a cache key
configuration with multiple affinityKeyFieldNames ? Essentially, I have a
cache with POJOs that need to be collocated based on values of two fields.

If I can do it, how do I extend the XML configuration (as in Docs) for more
than one field (affinityKeyFieldName)-

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/affinity-collocation
<bean id="ignite.cfg"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
    <property name="cacheKeyConfiguration">
        <bean class="org.apache.ignite.cache.CacheKeyConfiguration">
            <property name="typeName"
value="org.apache.ignite.examples.PersonKey"/>
            <property name="affinityKeyFieldName" value="companyId"/>
        </bean>
    </property>
</bean>

Thanks,