ignite-user mailing list archives

From lieven <lieven.mer...@gmail.com>
Subject Orchestration framework / Actor framework with Apache Ignite
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 13:56:34 GMT
Dear community,

looking for some experienced developer feedback :
as my company is starting to use the GridGain/Apache Ignite technology, we
want also to develop some orchestration service on top of this. Example :
our order processing demands back-end data retrieval , cache updates and
pushing forward some updates to other back-ends.

Any positive experience with actor frameworks on top of Apache Ignite , like
Akka, Vert.x ?  Or would you implement this by launching computeTasks and
handle events from the cache to trigger other actions.

Thanks for any experience or feedback you can share !