ignite-user mailing list archives

From arthi <Arthi.Kasturirangan...@nielsen.com>
Subject Re: Cache loading errors out
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 05:22:47 GMT
Thanks Denis. I could use cache.size(CachePeekMode.OFFHEAP) to the off heap
entries count.
The visor tool does not show the offheap entries though (I used cache -a to
print the detailed stats).

Just a quick check on the SQL performance. will there be noticeable
difference in SQL join query runtimes when using on heap and off heap mode
caches? I did read other posts and documentation that say off heap could be
20% slower or so - is it due to additional de-serializations that may be
required, as I understand that entries off heap are serialized.

Thanks for all your help.
Arthi