ignite-user mailing list archives

From abarbaro <abarb...@powercosts.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Cache and Compute Performance
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 23:03:18 GMT
A couple of things to clarify the request/question about an API to iterate
over cache entries on given partitions:
   a) I'm only talking about iterating locally (i.e. it will only iterate on
the localEntries).
   b) In terms of semantics, I was thinking about overload for the existing
localEntries method
             for (Entry<K, V> entry :
Ignition.localIgnite().cache(cacheName).localEntries(partitions,
CachePeekMode.PRIMARY))

       where partitions is an int[] that contains the partitions to iterate
over.

I'm not suggesting an implementation, but simply trying to clarify my
previous comment.

Andres