ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hibernate loadcache error?
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 06:30:49 GMT
Ravi,

I have no idea about specifics of your project. The example that is included
in Ignite is a part of working project and it does work properly. I will not
be able to provide anything above that without knowing how your application
works. Do you have a project that you can show and that we can use to
reproduce the issue?

Are you using Spring in your Web application? It has modules that depend on
Hibernate (e.g. 'spring-orm'), and having them together with Ignite can
cause version conflict (see SO link I provided earlier). Did you check this?

-Val