ignite-user mailing list archives

From knowak <kamiltomaszno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SpiQuery fails with exception
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 23:02:39 GMT
Hi Val -

There are a few more potential issues we noticed when using Spi indexing in
1.5.0.final:

- method query() in IndexingSpi interface returns
Iterator<Cache.Entry&lt;?,?>> but elements of type Map.Entry are expected
further down the stack (i.e. in IgniteCacheProxy:528). We had to create type
that extends both Map.Entry and Cache.Entry to get it working.

- when IndexingSpi.store() throws an exception on commit, error is not
propagated to a client node and transaction ends up with state COMMITTED as
if no error occured. In a server node transaction state gets marked as
UNKNOWN though.

- setters in SpiQuery return SqlQuery type (rather than SpiQuery) which
means they can't be used in method chaining manner

Kamil