ignite-user mailing list archives

From minisoft_rm <minisoft...@hotmail.com>
Subject question about how to monitor ignite
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 07:30:23 GMT
I am using ignite to "select" lots of DB records into cache.
after that, I want to follow the "To start Console Management & Monitoring
run ignitevisorcmd.{sh|bat}".

however, not get correct idea how to use it. the reason is that I ran ignite
test from eclipse... and not xml Configuration File. so what should I do:
[
visor> open
Local configuration files:
+========================================================================================+

| 0  | config/default-config.xml
|
| 1  | (?) config/router/default-router.xml
|
| 2  | examples/config/example-cache.xml
|
| 3  | examples/config/example-default.xml

Choose configuration file number ('c' to cancel) [0]: c
]

besides, not sure if GridGain provide web style monitoring tool like web
console? thanks~