ignite-user mailing list archives

From kberthelot <kberthe...@gmail.com>
Subject Nodes not rebalancing evenly
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2016 17:12:39 GMT
I've created a partitioned cache with the following configuration:

When I bring up a new node some of the keys get "rebalanced" to the new
node, but the nodes do not end up balanced evenly (the new node often ends
up with only one or very few entries). Should the default behavior be that
the entries are evenly sharded across all nodes, or is there a setting that
forces this behavior? I would expect all the nodes to have close to the same
number of entries after rebalancing.