ignite-user mailing list archives

From knowak <kamiltomaszno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CacheStore handles persistence in client node for transactional cache
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 23:01:10 GMT
Thanks Vladmir. Unfortunately we need write-through to guarantee persistence.
Which means we'll need to modify approach so that client nodes are allowed
to write to the store.

You also wrote that ATOMIC cache doesn't give any transactional guarantees.
Does it mean that if we have write-through cache store configured, it's
possible that cache entry write may fail, but change will still be
propagated?