ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrew <j...@bistel.co.kr>
Subject How can I achieve performance
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:29:40 GMT
Hi, I need your help to improve performance.

We are using 1 Ignite client node for both receiving messages and flushing
messages into grid-cache, and 4 Ignite server nodes to execute messages of
local partitions of the grid-cache.
For messages from the same sender must be executed on the same server node,
we are using AffinityKey as a key of grid-cache.
As the messages are too massive to put into grid-cache with plain cache API,
we are using DataStreamer , in spite of the messages have to be executed
strictly ordered per each senders.
Therefore, when we getting messages from grid-cache in server nodes we have
to reorder grid-cache entries and even wait for arrival from DataStreamer.
This is the point which I want to improve.

How can we distribute messages ordered to each server nodes?
Do we have to change our architecture? then is there any reference?
Or is there any way can execute messages ordered with DataStreamer?

Sincerely,
Andrew.