ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to register query type: TypeDescriptor
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 04:58:57 GMT
BTW, please properly subscribe to the mailing list, otherwise community
doesn't receive email notifications. Here is the instruction:

minisoft_rm wrote > CacheConfig.java
> Hktvproduct.java
> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n3529/Hktvproduct.java>
> HktvproductKey.java
> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n3529/HktvproductKey.java>
> please review the java files above. hope you could help me out... just
> very simple logic... but I cannot make it.. :-(

When indexes are created, you should use Java object field name, not
database name. For example, instead of this:

idxs.add(new QueryIndex("*p_productorderlimit*", true,

you should do this:

idxs.add(new QueryIndex("*pProductorderlimit*", true,

Is this the code generated by schema utility?