ignite-user mailing list archives

From arthi <Arthi.Kasturirangan...@nielsen.com>
Subject Re: C++ Client for SQL Queries
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 13:34:58 GMT
Thank you! This sounds promising...

I went through your BinaryMarshaller. If I understand rightly, when I build
the cache in Java, I can place the objects as they are (just that the Pojo
need to be serializable). But, in the C++ client, I will need to invoke the
cache with binary - somthing like -
// Get an instance of binary-enabled cache.
IgniteCache<Integer, BinaryObject> binaryCache =
ignite.cache("myCache").withKeepBinary();

am I right ? I also saw my cache entries using visor, and they appear to be
o.a.i.i.binary.BinaryObjectImpl.

Do you have a sample using C++ API please? I dont see it in the git hub.

Thanks for all the help,
Arthi