ignite-user mailing list archives

From Steve Scheck <ssch...@silverspringnet.com>
Subject SchedulerFuture.nextExecutionTime() throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 23:04:12 GMT
Hello,

When I schedule a schedule a task with IgniteScheduler.scheduleLocal(), then immediately call
SchedulerFuture.nextExecutionTime(), Ignite throws an exception:

                SchedulerFuture schedulerFuture = scheduler.scheduleLocal(() -> dispatchNow(job),
cronString);
                long nextExecutionTime = schedulerFuture.nextExecutionTime();

at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.schedule.ScheduleFutureImpl.nextExecutionTime(ScheduleFutureImpl.java:437)
~[ignite-schedule-1.2.0-incubating.jar!/:1.3.0-incubating]

cronString has the value: {55} 53 3/5 * * * ?

Am I doing something wrong here? The JavaDoc has no stipulation on when nextExecutionTime()
may be called after a task is scheduled.

Thanks.