ignite-user mailing list archives

From Steve Scheck <ssch...@silverspringnet.com>
Subject Re: Exception when deploying cluster service
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2016 03:39:26 GMT
Yes. In fact I’ve defined my own CollisionSpi implementation which calls CollisionJobContext.getTaskSession().getAttribute()
on the CollisionContext jobs. For my own jobs, I’ve used the @ComputeTaskSessionFullSupport
annotation to make it work. I do see my CollisionSpi in the longer stack trace produced by
the exception. My guess is that it’s calling getAttribute() on the Ignite loadCache() distributed
task, which is not annotated.

How can I fix this?

On 2/5/16, 7:11 PM, "vkulichenko" <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi Steve,
>This exception looks very weird. loadCache() method does execute a
>distributed task under the hood, but it never uses task session
>functionality, so this error should never happen.
>Are you using IgniteCompute API to run your own closures and/or tasks?
>Can you please go through logs for all nodes in the topology and check if
>there are any other exceptions?
>Sent from the Apache Ignite Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
View raw message