ignite-user mailing list archives

From Syed Moizuddin <moiz.gro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zeppelin over ignite : jdbc issue
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 11:55:31 GMT
Hi Andrey,

I am using the latest zeppelin code from github and built using this
command:

mvn clean package -Pspark-1.5 -Dspark.version=1.5.0
-Dhadoop.version=2.6.0-cdh5.4.8 -Phadoop-2.6 -Pvendor-repo -Pyarn -Ppyspark
-Dignite.version=1.5.0.final -DskipTests

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 9:45 PM, Andrey Gura <agura@gridgain.com> wrote:

> Moiz,
>
> Hmmm... What about your Zepplein version? What you can see from
> zeppelin-interpreter-ignite-<user>.log?
>
> Could you please also share your working code if possible? May be it will
> give me additional ideas.
>

> On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 4:58 PM, Syed Moizuddin <moiz.groups@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Andrey,
>>
>> Its yes for all 3 points. Any other thing you want me to verify
>>
>> Regards
>> Moiz
>> On Feb 3, 2016 7:06 PM, "Andrey Gura" <agura@gridgain.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Moiz,
>>>
>>> I can't reproduce problem that you describe. Could you please check the
>>> following:
>>>
>>> 1. Interpreter was restarted after configuration changes.
>>> 2. Cache name is correct (note that cache name is case sensitive).