ignite-user mailing list archives

From Peter Veentjer <alarmnum...@gmail.com>
Subject Reproducing the benchmark numbers
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 12:41:55 GMT
We (Hazelcast) would like to reproduce the benchmark numbers:

https://ignite.apache.org/benchmarks/ignite-vs-hazelcast.html

We have set up 3 separate environments, to reduce the change of
configuration errors, according to the exact specifications on the website,
but have failed to reproduced the numbers.

There are a few points of confusion which might have caused the differences
in the measurements:

- which AMI was used? We are using the ami-fce3c696 Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (HVM)
from us-east-1

- can we get the exact properties being used for Ignite and Hazelcast. We
know the properties are in the github repo; but these can change and have
changed.