ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: IGFS: Root of secondary backing store
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 08:38:26 GMT
Hi Kobe,

"uri" parameter is used by Hadoop infrastructure (in particular,
FileSystem.get() method [1]). And as far as I know Hadoop considers only
authority [2] part of the URI to extract file system type, credentials and
"coordinates" (host, port).

Thus, in your example, you should pass "file:///" as URI and use full path
then - "/data/analytics/hr".

[1]
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.6.1/api/org/apache/hadoop/fs/FileSystem.html#get(java.net.URI,
org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration, java.lang.String)
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_Resource_Identifier#Examples

Vladimir.