ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: IGFS: Data cache size
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 06:49:39 GMT
Hi Kobe,

Actually, none of these parameters manage IGFS size.

Please take a look at
org.apache.ignite.configuration.FileSystemConfiguration.getMaxSpaceSize()
method.
This value defines how much space in bytes IGFS can take on that node. You
can either set it to some positive value in bytes, or leave default value.
in the latter case Ignite will use between 50-80% of available heap as
maximum IGFS size (see GridCacheAdapter constructor for exact size
calculation logic).

Vladimir.