ignite-user mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can I use Backup Node Instead Primary Node On Partitioned Cache
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 09:45:25 GMT
Hello!

Please see
org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration#isReadFromBackup which
is true by default. So, if backup is local and rebalancing has finished and
no persistent store configured then no network calls should be done. I
think the latest changes to this logic have not been released yet, but they
will be in 1.6. For now you can build from master.

--Yakov