ignite-user mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wait for nodes to join the cluster
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2016 10:54:48 GMT
Small comments:

1. I think discovery events are always enabled, so no need to change config.
2. Guys, everyone should have understanding that event is a snapshot of
cluster state that may be obsolete and differ from actual state. E.g. you
get event that nodes count is 11, but 6 nodes leave immediately after you
finished processing of the event. App logic should be able to somehow
handle that.

--Yakov