ignite-user mailing list archives

From jitesh dundas <jbdun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NoSuchMethod Error
Date Sat, 27 Feb 2016 21:22:41 GMT
Hi,

Some notes from the log:-

...skipping...

Jiteshs-:~ jbdundas$ javap -public -cp
/Users/jbdundas/resin-4.0.36/deploy/_ear_jee-mail-connector-app-2016-W07/lib/cache-api-1.0.0.jar
 javax.cache.event.CacheEntryEvent

Compiled from "CacheEntryEvent.java"

public abstract class javax.cache.event.CacheEntryEvent<K, V> extends
java.util.EventObject implements javax.cache.Cache$Entry<K, V> {

  public javax.cache.event.CacheEntryEvent(javax.cache.Cache,
javax.cache.event.EventType);

  public final javax.cache.Cache getSource();

  public abstract V getOldValue();

  public abstract boolean isOldValueAvailable();

  public final javax.cache.event.EventType getEventType();

  public java.lang.Object getSource();

}

Jiteshs-:~ jbdundas$ javap -public -cp
/Users/jbdundas/resin-4.0.36/lib/javaee-16.jar
 javax.cache.event.CacheEntryEvent

Compiled from "CacheEntryEvent.java"

public abstract class javax.cache.event.CacheEntryEvent<K, V> extends
java.util.EventObject {

  public javax.cache.event.CacheEntryEvent(javax.cache.Cache);

  public final javax.cache.Cache getSource();

  public abstract K getKey();

  public abstract V getValue();

  public V getOldValue();

  public boolean isOldValueAvailable();