ignite-user mailing list archives

From jitesh dundas <jbdun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NoSuchMethod Error
Date Sat, 27 Feb 2016 21:17:29 GMT
Hi Val,

I think you are right but when we tried your suggestion, it brought our
hibernate code down.

Thus, we drilled down and found a confllict betweem cache-api-1.0.0.jar and
javaee-16.jar

they have a conflict on javax.cache.event.CacheEntryEvent. class with the
constructor method( both have different signatures).

javaee-16.jar resides in resin/lib folder while cache-api-1.0.0.jar resides
in our application code. We use Maven for dependency management.

The class is getting loaded from javaee-16.jar and not the cache JAR.

Thanks & Regards,
Jitesh Dundas

Phone - 732-357-6292