ignite-user mailing list archives

From mp <mjj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distributed queue problem with peerClassLoading enabled
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 08:33:09 GMT
Hi Denis,

Many thanks! I look forward to 1.6 then.
Please also consider the following statement made by Dmitriy on Nov 03,
2015 (see his message in the thread):

"With that in mind, we will be removing the requirement for caches to work
only with SHARED and CONTINUOUS deployment modes, so you will be able to
use PRIVATE or ISOLATED deployment modes to deploy your computations."

As far as I understand, the above planned change is not covered by any Jira
ticket.

Cheers,
-Mateusz