ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stupide question about Queue ?
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 07:43:25 GMT
At this point queues cannot be persisted yet. The ability to store any data
structure or any cache to disk is currently being designed. I believe that
it will become part of Ignite release by the end of March.

As far as transaction logic, I would like other community members to chime
in. How difficult will it be to make queues and all other data structures
transactional?

D.