ignite-user mailing list archives

From Shaomin Zhang <Shaomin.Zh...@tudor.com>
Subject SQL join Query
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 10:45:19 GMT

I have a couple of questions about SQL join queries: I can only use "select *", I get exceptions
if I specify tables/alias rather than *, and this "select *" returns the value objects from
the first table (or cache) of the join, nothing else. For example, if my query string is

        String joinSql = "select _val, * from \"Order\".Order, \"Trade\".Trade t where Order.orderId
= t.orderId and Order.traderId = t.traderId and Order.traderId = ? and Order.orderId = ?";

I get the exception as below:

Exception in thread "main" javax.cache.CacheException: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException:
Only queries starting with 'SELECT *' are supported or use SqlFieldsQuery instead: select
_val, * from "Order".Order, "Trade".Trade t where Order.orderId = t.orderId and Order.traderId
= t.traderId

So my question is: is there a way to specify which objects should be returned from the joined

Thank you

This email, its contents, and any attachments transmitted with it are intended only for the
addressee(s) and may be confidential and legally privileged. We do not waive any confidentiality
by misdelivery. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it. You should not copy it, forward it or otherwise use the contents, attachments
or information in any way. Any liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted
by law.

Tudor Capital Europe LLP (TCE) is authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority
(the FCA). TCE is registered as a limited liability partnership in England and Wales No: OC340673
with its registered office at 10 New Burlington Street, London, W1S 3BE, United Kingdom

View raw message