ignite-user mailing list archives

From Manishag <ag.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Control cache datanodes in an ignite cluster
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 23:21:50 GMT
Thanks Val. This is really helpful. One last issue I have is that there is a
possibility that I might want to add an existing ignite node hosting a cache
say cache1 to cache2 as well. The problem is how do I tell ignite to force
repartitioning so that it calls the node filter and adds this node. This is
not a new node from ignite's perspective and looks like calling
cache.rebalance does not trigger a repartition. Is there any way to force
repartitioning without any add/remove node event from ignite's perspective?