ignite-user mailing list archives

From szabkel <szab....@gmail.com>
Subject Local machine won't connect to grid
Date Sat, 27 Feb 2016 00:10:04 GMT
I am using apache-ignite-fabric-1.5.0.final-bin to setup my development
On DigitalOcean, I created two droplets, added the static IPs to the
configuration. The two droplets can connect to each other and are working
just fine, but I can't get my home machine to connect to them as a third
node. I opened up a port and set it in the config ("<property
name="localPort" value="27509"/> inside TcpDiscoverySpi bean"), but the home
node only connects then disconnects right after.

I edited the example.default.xml

Home computer:
<property name="discoverySpi">
    <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
        <property name="localPort" value="27509"/>
        <property name="ipFinder">
                <property name="addresses">

The droplet's config files are the same, just without the "<property
name="localPort" value="27509"/>" row. If I start all the nodes:
my home says: Topology snapshot [ver=1, servers=1, clients=0, CPUs=4,
one of the droplets: Topology snapshot [ver=2, servers=2, clients=0, CPUs=2,
the droplets ar 2x512m, home is 1x1g

So, they are not connecting to each other. What am I missing? Thank you for
your help!