ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kobe <...@mailcity.com>
Subject Re: Blob persistence performance: IGFS vs Oracle
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 23:08:26 GMT

I assume you mean that when there are large number of concurrent requests,
distributing ignite in a cluster distributes the load on multiple servers
and hence reduces the average latency.

However, I am not load testing - I am comparing the latency in a  single
request to persist the blob data
om two systems: a legacy system persisting the blob in an Oracle RDBMS and a
new system (identical in RAM and cores) that uses IGFS to persist.

thanx,

/Kobe

dsetrakyan wrote