ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration issue with enyimmecached client
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 02:24:10 GMT
Hi David,

Are you saying that the client sends the value with the boolean type flag
set which causes it to be saved as a boolean in the cache? It sounds like a
client issue, no? Let me know if I'm missing something.

Actually, is it a requirement for you to use memcached client? Can you
switch to native Ignite API (see example [1])? It will give you a lot of
additional features and will give much better performance.