ignite-user mailing list archives

From kwon <kwon_ju...@cocone.co.jp>
Subject Can I get more details about Data Grid fault tolerance(failover)?
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2016 06:17:32 GMT
I had read many times about Ignite Data Grid's fault tolerance, like below
Regardless of which caching mode is used, Ignite guarantees data consistency
across all cluster members, regardless of various failure conditions.

and also had read about Self-healing Cluster.

Ignite cluster can self-heal,
and data from failed nodes is automatically propagated to other nodes in the

and I know, If specific key's primary node is fail, and backup node is still
then can access cache data for that key by backup node.

But I want know more detail,
like more various & detail use-case scenario...

Is there any document or something like Computer grid's failover  scenario?
 ( ref>  https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/fault-tolerance
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/fault-tolerance>   )