ignite-user mailing list archives

From nyname00 <mario.st...@panagenda.com>
Subject Re: Semaphore blocking on tryAcquire() while holding a cache-lock
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 09:51:26 GMT
Thanks Val,

I just thought the "failoverSafe" flag on semaphore creation would take care
of this.

Tested it again with REPLICATED mode, and it works like a charm. With
default mode and 2 backups configured, i get a
"ClusterTopologyCheckedException: Failed to acquire lock for keys (primary
node left grid, retry transaction if possible)" on both remaining nodes, but
one of them manages to acquire the semaphore. So I guess that's ok.

Thanks again to all of you guys helping me out.
Mario