ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Apache Ignite Server on-demand
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 03:57:20 GMT
Hi Sujay,

Can you please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community
receives email notifications? Please follow the instructions here:

sujay_kb@ymail.com wrote
> If we create/install new Apache Ignite Server on-demand, can we replicate
> the data of the cache from other nodes- in which data was inserted into
> cache with replication mode

If you add new nodes to the topology, data will be automatically rebalanced.
If the cache is REPLICATED, the whole data set will be copied to the new
node. Is this what you're looking for?