ignite-user mailing list archives

From pshomov <pe...@activitystream.com>
Subject IGFS dedicated writer node, multiple reader nodes
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 13:18:52 GMT

I am looking to experiment with using IGFS with a secondary filesystem
writing to a local folder.
I am going for using the HadoopIgfsSecondaryFileSystemPositionedReadable
with file:// schema as described here in the comments

I need the writing to the secondary file system to happen on only one of the
servers(to avoid scattering the files randomly on different servers) but the
cache should be distributed. How can I do that? Cluster singletons?

Best regards,