ignite-user mailing list archives

From smilehong(洪利平) <smileh...@tencent.com>
Subject 答复: How can I only get the local data
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 11:30:25 GMT
Yes, You are right,  but I will use the “ignite.compute().broadcast()” method to get all
data(for example, aggregate in server node),  so I want to know that  set Query.setLocal to
"true" can solute this problem ( Get data only from local node) ?
Or, Is there another method to use “select * from XX where XX” to get the local data in
partition cache method ?

发件人: Denis Magda [mailto:dmagda@gridgain.com]
发送时间: 2016年2月29日 19:12
收件人: user@ignite.apache.org
主题: Re: How can I only get the local data(Internet mail)

Hi,

Presently there is no a reliable way to execute a SQL query over local collocated data.
Even if you set Query.setLocal to "true" there is a chance that you will get incomplete result
set if re-partitioning happened at some point of the query execution.

However, it's planned to support the feature that will execute a query on a specific machine
if it's know that all the data is located there.
Igniters, have we already created a ticket for this feature?

--
Denis