ignite-user mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is it safe to modify the activeJobs and waitingJobs collections in the CollisionContext?
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 15:48:02 GMT
Hi Paolo!

This will throw Unsupported operation exception. Moreover, what is the
purpose of doing that. Underlying collections will be modified when you
call methods on collision context object. Pls take a look
at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobProcessor#handleCollisions
method to get an idea.

Thanks!

--Yakov