ignite-user mailing list archives

From Matt Hoffman <m...@mhoffman.org>
Subject Re: Ignite "bugs" ?
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 15:33:41 GMT
No, I understand that you can't control what other projects do, and it's
not always possible to fix bugs at their source.

I imagine the best thing for Ignite to do in this case is to iterate
through the properties and just ignore anything that isn't a String. It
wouldn't be meaningful when deserialized anyway.