ignite-user mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Leaks in the ContinuousQuery Notification
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 21:42:39 GMT
Hi wychoi,

What kind of leak do you have and how do you detect it?

Starting with 1.5, continuous queries support failover, so they maintain
the update queues on backup nodes to make sure listener is notified even if
primary node crashes. These queues are eventually cleaned up after updates
are received by client and are no longer needed, so this should not be the
issue.

-Val