ignite-user mailing list archives

From babu prasad <babu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite - RDS Aurora Question
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 06:03:04 GMT
Thanks for the quick response Val!
Turns out I missed the default constructor in my POJO class.
All good now.

However, when running a live setup, having the ability to troubleshoot
without turning off write behind would be great and I think the jira will
help address it.

Thanks again!

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 8:35 PM, vkulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com>