ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Why multiple QueryEntities in a CacheConfiguration?
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 22:03:27 GMT
Hi Vinay,

It is not recommend only from generics stand point. Imagine simply using a
HashMap in which you store values of different types. You would not be able
to preserve the type safety with generics in that case.

Other than that, there is no limitation in Ignite internally. Feel free to
store multiple types in the same cache if your use case calls for it.