ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Sql query performance with partitioned caches
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 11:59:52 GMT
Hi Andrey,

In terms of Ignite or any other in-memory product there is no reason to
use an SQL query there cause when you need to get an object(s) by key(s)
you should use cache.get(key)/cache.getKeys(key) that sends request(s)
only to primary node(s).
That's it and I wouldn't make SQL engine more complex just in order to
detect such queries that can be optimized because a developer can take
care of this.

Regards,
Denis