ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Sql Query using Map as value for cache
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 18:11:44 GMT
Hi,

I'll highly discourage you doing this.

I didn't check but probably you won't get any runtime exception if to
mark such a value as an index but no magic will happen. Maps should be
compared using equals() method implementation and sorted (maps
instances) according to compareTo() method.

So my suggestion is to redesign your data model to avoid such use cases.

--
Denis