ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: isManagementEnabled vs isStatisticsEnabled.
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 13:56:33 GMT
Hi Vinay,

Regardless of the fact that both flags trigger creation of the mentioned
bean their purpose is different.

If you set isStatisticsEnabled to 'true' then bunch of cache related
metrics will be being gathered and become available via CacheMetrics and
CacheMetricsMXBean.

On the other hand if only isManagementEnabled is set to 'true' then
bunch of metrics won't be gathered and the bean won't provide you with
extensive statistic.

--
Denis