ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: How asynchronous cache is implemented
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 10:26:52 GMT
Hi Antonio,

Actually a cache related request goes this way:
- first it gets to
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager;
- after that it's transferred to
org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager which
sends the request using one of TcpCommunicationSpi;
- TcpCommunicationSpi sends the request asynchronously over network
- Response is received asynchronously as well and after that your async
operation will be completed once the response is processed.

If you're even more curious how the things work internally then my
suggestion is to dig into the code and debug an execution flow ;)

--
Denis