ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ferry Syafei Sapei <ferry.sa...@googlemail.com>
Subject Grouping cache when loading data using CacheStore
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 15:02:28 GMT
I have a CSV file with the following structure:

accountNumber,accountProperty1,accountProperty2,billNumber,billProperty1,billProperty2
100,property11,property12,100700,billProperty11,billProperty12
100,property11,property12,100700,billProperty21,billProperty22

I would like to import the file and fill in the cache with the following object structure:
class AccountInformation
	int accountNumber
	String accountProperty1
	String accountProperty2
	List<Bill> bills

class Bill
	int billNumber
	String billProperty1
	String billProperty2

I have tried using IgniteDataStreamer and StreamVisitor. Line by line will be read and added
to the data stream. In the data streamer, I could check if the account information exists
or not. If it exists, I just add the new bill to the existing account and replace the cache
content for that account.

How can I achieve the same result using CacheStore?