ignite-user mailing list archives

From vinshar <vinsharma.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to get cache metrics for all the nodes in cluster combined
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 14:14:14 GMT
Hi Val,

What Denis mentioned was correct. I got correct number of get / put / size
and eviction after i put a sleep time. so query 1 is resolved.

You mentioned that 2,3 and 4 are issues which has to be fixed and a new
ticket will be created. I will look forward to the resolution of ticket.

Regarding 5.

vkulichenko wrote
> 5. Currently metrics() method without parameters returns metrics for local
> node only, and I agree this is counterintuitive. I think we should
> calculate numbers for the whole cluster instead.

If i understood correctly then we think that we should call
"cache.metrics(ignite.cluster())" on each call to cache.metrics() for cache
with no data on client node. is that right?
Even if we start returning numbers of whole cluster, there will be no way to
see numbers of just client node cache.
I understand that most of metrics attributes like "getAverageTxCommitTime"
etc will be zero on client node cache but should't there be some way to get
some basic metrics attributes like total gets, puts etc for these caches?

Regards,
Vinay