ignite-user mailing list archives

From vinshar <vinsharma.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to get cache metrics for all the nodes in cluster combined
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 13:38:05 GMT
Hi Val,

What Denis mentioned was correct. I got correct number of get / put / size
and eviction after i put a sleep time. so query 1 is resolved.

You mentioned that 2,3 and 4 are issues which has to be fixed and a new
ticket will be created. I will look forward to the resolution of ticket.

Regarding 5.

5. Currently metrics() method without parameters returns metrics for local
node only, and I agree this is counterintuitive. I think we should calculate
numbers for the whole cluster instead.