ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to get cache metrics for all the nodes in cluster combined
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 23:54:13 GMT
Hi Vinay,

Here are my answers on your questions:

1. As Denis mentioned, metrics are collected from all nodes and they are
sent in heartbeat messages. So it's possible that metrics for servers are
not updated immediately on the client, but they will sync up eventually. If
you add a sleep for 1-2 seconds before calling cache.metrics(), you will see
correct numbers.
2,3,4. This is something that needs to be fixed. I will create ticket(s).
5. Currently metrics() method without parameters returns metrics for local
node only, and I agree this is counterintuitive. I think we should calculate
numbers for the whole cluster instead.

-Val