ignite-user mailing list archives

From DLopez <d.lope...@gmail.com>
Subject Warning about java.time.Ser
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 11:09:50 GMT
Hi,

We are using Java 8 and when we define a cache that uses some of the new
classes in the java.time package, so you get the warning: Class
"java.time.Ser" cannot be written in binary format because it either
implements Externalizable interface or have writeObject/readObject methods.
Please...

I understand the warning and the reason behind it, but it might be better to
at least move it to debug level for this specific case, or for java.*, as it
can be a bit confusing for users to be warned about a java standard class...
that they probably don't even know they are using. To make it even funnier,
it is an internal serializable delegate that you can't even find in the
javadocs.

My 2c
D.