ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ambha <ambha.ungrapa...@wipro.com>
Subject issue with 2-node ignite server cluster
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 05:30:43 GMT
I have setup 2 ignite server nodes running on Ubantu 14.X with Java 8, have
created a grid and also discovery is set to TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder and have
one more system running on Windows with Java 8 in a client mode.

I have modified default ignite config on both the servers to include
discoverySpi, gridName... Starting 2-node cluster works fine initially. But
when I connect Windows client, one of the server stops after a few minutes
and other node display "Failed to send message node may have left the grid"